5 Fun Facts About E.T.! 5 Fun Facts About E.T.!

cool idk y i liked this so much xD

Undertale - What is love Undertale - What is love

Um :D...

Lol

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

what was that and y was that funny (it was funny)

Forward Forward

it occurs to me i haven't written a review for this despite me playing this when it came out. Anyway I enjoy playing this good job!

RUNNERIST RUNNERIST

great game with a small cute guy who can't help but crash into walls makes you go crazy (/ ' - ')/

Discord Server On Saturn Discord Server On Saturn

I don't even know where to start this song is fantastic this is one of my new favorites from you the instruments really compliment each other and the the discord sound effects. The song also has a great ethereal vibe to it. I don't know if this is biased because this song fits nicely into my favorite songs. Overall it's pretty catchy and has a good vibe.

1f1n1ty responds:

hey man thanks for dropping by and thanks for all the kind words

you could start with, idk, the atmosphere? seems like a good starting point lul :P typing is the main attraction actually, the discord sounds were added in pretty late in the production scene

Mystical Forest (1f1n1ty Mini Remix) Mystical Forest (1f1n1ty Mini Remix)

Oh no I'm late whyyyy
The beginning was very beautiful and was very atmospheric I didn't see the following part of the song coming it was really amazing I enjoyed the shift to the more upbeat portion of the song the instruments are nice as always I want to hear more of your songs like this. Great job!

1f1n1ty responds:

My problem with writing upbeat, loud stuff is that I can't mix :P

The World The World

This is a really good first song and you can really improve on this! ;3;

Poke'mon Trainer Funymony Poke'mon Trainer Funymony

This looks good (and I love the expression on the kids face) it's drawn well!

ps: GENGAR <3

Swingset Swingset

Amazing I love the details and design ;3;

Cotton Candy Cotton Candy

Wow great job it really impressed me (everything does xD) this is a perfect representation of cotton candy garnet (can you call her that)